- Over twenty-six years as a prosecutor where he tried numerous serious crimes including high-profile first-degree murder cases and many serious domestic violence cases.
- Founded a real estate firm in 1987 which he sold to the Keyes Company, a large and reputable firm based in Miami, in 2000.
- Regional Director for Citizens for America, an educational foundation based in Washington, D.C.
- Andy has appeared on numerous radio and television shows as a guest.
Education & Certifications
- Cornell University, class of 78
- University of Miami School of Law, class of 81
- Real estate agent and broker licenses
- Series 7 and 63 financial licenses